December 31, 2008

Cover Letter Sample

Priority Resume Transmittal
Time Sensitive/Confidential

To: HR Manager
ABC Company
USA Town, NY 000000


From: John (Jane) Doe
0000 Walnut Avenue
USA Town, NY 00000
Home: (123) 456-7890
Mobile: (000) 000-0000

Subj.: POSITION OF (Job Title)

This memo is in response to your advertisement on (name Website or publication) for the subject position. Please accept the attached confidential resume in application for this incredible employment opportunity.

[List your experience and skill sets as it relates to the role of the position] "I have been responsible for, but not limited to,....."

[List your computer skills] "My computer/software skills consists of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, data base management, 10 key touch, SQL, ...."

[List any projects you were involved in] "I enjoy collaborating with others. I worked with peers..."

[Mention the positions you held that would relate to the position] "My background is further supported by direct experience as a ..."

[List your quantified accomplishments or other company recognition such as "Employee of the Month] "During my career I have been recognized by my employers for...."

[Closing statement] "I am confident that I will make an immediate and positive impact on your company. I look forward to your call to schedule an interview where we can further discuss how my background will benefit (company's name)".


[Was this article helpful? Take a moment to rate it and then write a comment.]

2 comments:

GirishLaikhra said...

Nice blog thanks for sharing....
------
Girish
------
resumes--resumes

Unknown said...

Hey,nice tips.I really like your tips and it is very interesting.Thanks for this useful information.

resume cover letter samples

Post a Comment

Comment Policy-Comments are encouraged however; I will not publish comments that will not add value to the discussion. The comments should be unique, rich in content, contain no profanity, and be helpful. Please respect other's comment. Use the contact form if you have link or topic suggestions, interested in advertising on this site, or other matters.

 
Powered by Blogger